Monday, December 7, 2009

Hardstyles-The Pitcher







One type of genre that I'm obsessed with at the moment would have to be Hardstyles.
My friends introduced it to me last year when i was in year 10 and shuffling was all the craze and i was constantly scabbing music off them. I've only really just started to download Hardstyles for myself now and i've found loads of decent artists that are worth advertising.
One in particular is The Pitcher who formed in 2000 and are made up of two guys, Michael Pollen who is the Producer and Luc van Veghel who is the DJ.
They got into the business by producing for more well known artists such as The Donkey Rollers, Zany and Dozer and i must say they have over run most of them!

I definitely recommend them if you're interested in hardstyles and i 100% recommend 'I Just Can't Stop'. It's actually my favourite song right now. It's the perfect blend of techno, pop and pure hardstyles and it really gets you in the mood to rave or just get up out of your chair.
If you're living in Australia get a copy of Maximum Bass: Overload and on disc 3 you'll find some great songs including I Just Can't Stop. =)

Check Out Their Website!-http://www.thepitcher.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment