Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why Yes I Write Songs Too. . .

All i know, Is all i see

Swear that it was chemistry

Since you gone

My life moved on

For better or worse

You brought out the worst

In me.


You turned everyone against me

And never witnessed my destruction

Now you come back

To witness my construction


I'm better then i was before

I'm better than you

I don't need this anymore

And I don't need you


2 years later

You're so happy with yourself

For what you put me through

While i keep to the shelf

And just watch you

Still try to turn my friends

Against me and to your side

When i just want it to end

And live my life


I answered all your questions

I learnt my lesson

Fuck discretion

It's time for expression

No more depression

So heres my confession


I'm 2010% over you

No comments:

Post a Comment