Monday, December 21, 2009

When Lovers Become Leavers. . .




I know most people out there that love music tend to want music in their i-tunes that they can listen to for any and every mood...and one typical mood being broken hearted.
So i give to you my top 20 songs (from any genre) to listen to when you're feeling broken hearted or just down right deep and meaningful.
Enjoyyy

#1 Signs-Bloc Party
#2 Paint The Silence-South
#3 Dice-Finley Quaye
#4 Change Me-Keri Hilson ft Akon
#5 Keep Forgetting-JoJo
#6 If We Ever-Makeba ft David Guetta
#7 Three Words-Will.I.Am ft Cheryl Cole
#8 Zero Gravity-David Archuleta
#9 Blurry-Puddle Of Mudd
#10 Meet In Tha Middle-Timbaland ft Bran'Nu
#11 What She Said-I.V.A.N ft Imogen Heap
#12 Slow Ya Roll-Young Buck ft Chester Bennington
#13 Truth Is A Lie-Day 26
#14 Welcome To Heartbreak-Kanye West ft Kid Cudi
#15 Say-Timbaland ft T-Pain
#16 One Thing-Brandy
#17 Stoned In Love-Chicane ft Tom Jones
#18 Whose The Loser Now-James Fauntleroy
#19 Closer-Kings Of Leon
#20 Today-The Jam
#21 You-Colbie Caillat ft Schiller
#22 Better Today-NeYo
#23 Broken Bones-Birds Of Tokyo
#24 Just A Friend- Haz & P.Jai
#25 What I Want-John Butler Trio

I listen to almost all of these songs when i'm in a shitty mood and you just can't help but get lost in them. If you're in the right mood that is!
I hope these songs get you through what you're dealing with like they have for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment